Learning and Development Manager Paul Duxbury is focused on actively solving business problems and developing individuals to enable them to achieve in their roles.
He makes himself accessible to colleagues at all levels of the organisation. He works to understand the impact on the organisation and individuals of Training projects and activities he is involved in. Working in the commercial or not for profit environment as a Learning and Development Manager he aims to take a people centred approach to encourage engagement.
As well as being an experienced Learning and Development Manager he is also a commercially astute Change Management expert. When managing change he is focused on achieving and delivering value for money. He has delivered solutions which enhanced leadership capability/team performance, adapting my approach and delivery methods to reflect the needs of the organisation.
Recent Achievements as a Learning and Development Manager include:
- Re-focused, developed and managed the eLearning offering across the Group;
- Recruited, established and managed a new Operational Training Team to address the needs of our Supply Chain operations;
- Managed a substantial Outplacement Programme as part of the most significant Transformation Project undertaken by the Group;
- Undertook a large exercise to establish levels of compliance for core mandatory/legal training and developed a needs-led Training Calendar to achieve compliance;
- Developed a “Grow Our Own” approach to development of staff which addressed attraction and retention issues;
- Collaborated with De Montfort University and developed the enhanced MSc Property Management for Property Managers.
Areas of Expertise as a Learning and Development Manager include:
- Training Management and Delivery
- Leadership Development
- On-boarding and Induction
- Change and Transformation
- Project Management
- Stakeholder and Supplier Relationship Management
- Apprenticeship Levy Management
- LMS Development, Implementation and Management
Paul Duxbury also shares his passion for Learning and Development through the articles he writes both on his own Blog (L&D in Focus) and also on LinkedIn which you can access through his profile at Paul Duxbury.
More about Paul Duxbury Learning and Development Manager:
- Read more about Paul Duxbury’s Learning and Development Experience
- Discover what Recommendations suppliers, key stakeholders and colleagues have made about Paul Duxbury as a Learning and Development Manager.
- Understand what Professional Recognition Paul Duxbury has received and the Continuous Professional Development he has completed.