Learning and Development and Human Resources Specialist Paul Duxbury is focused on actively solving business problems and developing individuals to enable them to achieve in their roles.
He makes himself accessible to colleagues at all levels of the organisation. He works to understand the impact on the organisation and individuals of Training projects and activities he is involved in. Working in the commercial or not for profit environment as a Learning and Development Manager he aims to take a people centred approach to encourage engagement.
As well as being an experienced Human Resources | Learning and Development Manager he is also a commercially astute Change Management expert. When managing change he is focused on achieving and delivering value for money. He has delivered solutions which enhanced leadership capability/team performance, adapting my approach and delivery methods to reflect the needs of the organisation.
Areas of Expertise as a Learning and Development | Human Resources Specialist and Manager include:
- Human Resource Management
- Employee Relations
- Restructure and Acquisitions including TUPE
- Training Management and Delivery
- Leadership Development
- On-boarding and Induction
- Change and Transformation
- Project Management
- Stakeholder and Supplier Relationship Management
- Apprenticeship Levy Management
- LMS Development, Implementation and Management
Paul Duxbury also shares his passion for Learning and Development through the articles he writes both on his own Blogs and also on LinkedIn.
More about Paul Duxbury Learning and Development | Human Resources Specialist and Manager:
- Read more about Paul Duxbury’s Career Experience
- Discover what Recommendations suppliers, key stakeholders and colleagues have made about Paul Duxbury as a Learning and Development | Human Resources Manager and Specialist.
- Understand what Professional Recognition Paul Duxbury has received and the Continuous Professional Development he has completed.